Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RIP, PATRICK SWAYZE



Just out of curiosity I've been reading a lot about this man. I'm finding it odd that the media isn't making a bigger deal over his death.What I didn't know about Patrick Swayze was that he loved to ride motorcycles, and has since he was a kid. Although not the "greatest" of actors, he has been in some pretty cool films, my favorite being "ROADHOUSE". Oh yeah, Patrick kicks major ass as the tiniest "Bouncer" in the world, it's just so "BELIEVABLE"! And don't forget that sweet (almost) mullet! (Left boot....)
I'll never forget his appearances on SNL, that "Chippendales" skit with Chris Farley still makes me laugh. "Red Dawn", "Too Wong Fu......", "Uncommon Valor", "Point Break", "Ghost", "Donnie Darko", and of course "The Outsiders". All of which are pretty solid films. I did NOT include "Dirty Dancing", I HATED that film. Hated, hated, HATED that film. I have yet to even see the entire movie! Just catching a glimpse of it or hearing that offensive soundtrack makes me want to throw myself under an ice cream truck! It's not Patrick's fault, I just don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. You're a guy, you aren't supposed to get Dirty Dancing, its a chick flick!! Roadhouse was good, especially the bare ass scene : )

    ReplyDelete