Wednesday, September 16, 2009

North Carolina, nothing could be finer.


YEEEEHAW! READ THAT INVITE! I'm in the process of of rounding up some fellow enthusiasts for a few days of riding the Blue Ridge Mountains. Very excited! To be honest, I have been a bit depressed with the idea that my riding season is coming to an end (I'm not a fan of riding in anything below 49 degrees). Before you KNOW, the streets of NYC will be covered in SNOW... white snow, gray snow, yellow snow, black snow.... snow with chunks of vomit frozen in it, dog turd snow, rat turd snow... ok, ok, WE get it! (Dead pigeon snow.... sorry). So yeah, I'm a bit excited for this ride. I'm off to LA for the week to work on some promos for FOX, shooting some of their cast members. I'm also working on a promo campaign for their new show "Sons of Tucson", which is basically an updated version of "Malcom in the Middle". I'm creating the Arizona desert on a soundstage, should be a fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment