Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Day...

In Pittsburgh, celebrating my last day with a bottle of wine purchased from the restaurant where I had dinner, the hotel does not have a bar.
Can you BELIEVE it??? NO BAR!

Took the back roads out of Indiana into Ohio. I don't know how it happened buy I ended up in West Virginia... I reset the GPS and made to Pittsburgh via "National Historic Route 40", which sounds a lot nicer than it actually was. There were dozens of markers detailing significant historical events, however if you ever needed to unload a dozen used tires, a refrigerator, and an abandoned trailor home... this would be the place (this marks where George Washington had his first fort... oh look there's a pile of burning phone books). Something like that.

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are soooo funny Jesse! I just love clicking on the words with colored font to see what additional pics you have come up with to add to your good humor! You sure make me smile... and actually laugh out loud!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goody! your home misses you.

    ReplyDelete